My Healthy Sleep Tips
Healthy sleep is not just getting one night of rest, there is more to it. Getting healthy sleep is about adjusting your lifestyle so that your body can also adjust to sleeping better. Our aim is to make sure you achieve a better night’s sleep. We have compiled a list of sleeping tips and hints on how to better utilize My Healthy Sleep as well as tips on sleep routine and environmental factors. Also, there are tips and hints on how food and drink intake can make a difference in your sleep.
- Consistency Is The Key To A Great Nights Sleep
- Sleep Routine & Environment Tips
- Night Time Food & Beverage Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Consistency Is The Key To A Great Nights Sleep
We believe our product will work for most people if taken consistently for a minimum of 30 nights. This will ensure that you receive the maximum benefits available. Please remember that it takes time to reset our sleep patterns which is why we ask you to make a commitment to yourself to use our product every night for 30 nights in a row, even if, you have a night that is not perfect – please don’t stop using the product. My Healthy Sleep Original Formula is not a quick fix and is not to be confused with pharmaceutical sleep medications, but results when using this product are typically sustainable once your sleep patterns adjust – so consistent use and timing is everything when taking this product to achieve a better night’s sleep. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically answer emails within 48 hours.
Sleep Routine & Environment Tips:
- Room Temperature: It has been discovered that the ambient temperature of 60 – 67 degrees is ideal for a healthy sleep.
- Sleeping and waking up at a particular time usually helps to set your internal biological clock. Try to stick closely to your sleeping and waking up times even on weekends. Once that time is disrupted, it will affect your sleep cycle and it may take a few days to get back on track. Even if you have difficulty falling asleep, try to adhere to your regular times. Doing so will help reset your clock, which should improve your sleep.
- Do not take a Nap! Some people are in the habit of taking a “power nap” during the afternoon. Naps taken in the afternoon tend to severely disrupt your sleep cycle.
- Engage yourself in exercise at the right time of day. Avoid strenuous exercise, especially 3-4 hours prior to bed. To be on the safe side, you should complete your exercise regime as early as possible in the day.
- Create a relaxing and sleep-inducing bedroom. This may be a perfect time to listen to sleep hypnosis or relaxation tapes using headphones or read a book. Avoid watching television and using your cell phone.
Night Time Food & Beverage Tips
- Watch what you eat before bed. Try to avoid a heavy meal prior to bed.
- Reduce your intake of alcohol; say 1-2 drinks per day or less. A glass of wine before bed may initially induce drowsiness, however; after a while, it will disrupt your sleep cycle and may cause intermittent waking up during night sleep.
- Reduce your intake of caffeine and stimulants. Avoid consuming these beverages 4-6 hours prior to bedtime.
- Limit the amount of water you drink after 6 PM.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I Use My Healthy Sleep if I Have Sleep Apnea?
It is not recommended to use My Healthy Sleep if you have sleep apnea without consulting your doctor first. Sleep apnea is a serious medical condition.
Can I Take My Healthy Sleep While I’m Nursing?
While My Healthy Sleep contains all natural ingredients, we do not recommend taking if you are pregnant or nursing.
Can I Take My Healthy Sleep With Cough Medicine When I’m Sick?
Most cough medicine contains alcohol and we do not recommend mixing My Healthy Sleep with alcohol or cough medicine in general.
Is It Safe to Take My Healthy Sleep With Medication?
We recommend talking with your doctor before taking My Healthy Sleep with any medications.